Mediation Fundamentals Class
From the Center for Collaborative Solutions
October 30, 31, Nov 1 and Nov 13, 14 Bozeman, Montana
This Course Includes:
· Skills and techniques for mediating effectively.
· Hands-on role-plays and exercises to promote learning.
· Audio/visual and lecture presentations.
· Comprehensive and invaluable reference notebook.
· Mediation process and how to avoid common pitfalls.
· Dynamic team teaching.
· Continuing Education Credits for Montana State Bar, OPI and Licensed Counselors
This Course Qualifies for:
· 40 CLE credits,
· 40 OPI Renewal Units
· 40 CE credits for social workers
The Center for Collaborative Solutions has been training mediators since 1997. Our faculty are attorneys and other professionals with over 35 years of combined litigation and dispute resolution experience. This course is the product of years of hands-on training experience combined with up-to-date information regarding the field of conflict resolution.
Cost: Before September 30, $900
After October 1, $975
Register on our website centerforcollaborativesolutions.com
or send a check to:
The Center for Collaborative Solutions
PO Box 321
Bozeman, MT 59771-0321
This information is being forwarded on to you without an evaluation or endorsement by the Montana Mediation Association. Providing our members with possibly interesting information regarding mediation related events around the state is a valuable service we provide to our members. Please contact the presenters directly for further information.
This site managed with Dynamic Website Technology
Products and Services